Thursday, February 18, 2010

Cell Phone & Popcorn. Yikes.

This is definitely not a video posted by AT&T or Verizon.


Cell Phones Pop Corn

A long while back when I was in high school and saw the impending cell phone invasion, I resisted.

I had several reasons: the seemingly most outlandish being my fear of contracting a brain tumor from cell phone radiation.

Cell phone industry players have come out hard suggesting this is a myth, and honestly, I don't know where the science stands on this.

But I watch this video and I worry. Not for the corn which will burst into light, white fluffiness, but for my already fluffy brain. I would really prefer it didn't burst.

And from a business perspective, this is not the kind of video you want to see "go viral" if you sit in a corner office in a building that says SPRINT across the side.

If this video continues to spread, I wonder if we'll see a response. May I suggest a collaboration between T-Mobil and Orville Redenbacher? Sounds like it has the pop to be the next big viral video.

No comments:

Post a Comment